Sunday, July 12, 2009

Narti Video & a Quick Good Night

Before I say good night, 

Jesse made a video of a few clips from Narti.  I think it really catches the spirit of the girls and our time there (minus the icky stuff).  Keep an eye out at the end...we almost died.  


Just two more nights and I'm heading home. I'm feeling a little sad to leave because I've made some good friends here and I'd like to be here when Gita, my favorite little girl, makes it to Kathmandu, but I'm eager to get home to my man ; ), my puppies, my family and my bed.  

Got a special souvenir for myself today, can't wait to get home and show you.

Nighty-Night

1 comment:

Chris Nimick said...

Great video, they must think that you are the blond blue eyed fun Goddess!
Cant wait to see your souviner(why cant I spell that?) Hoping its a rock/rocks of some kind shape and color, they should have some interesting ones there.
Safe trip home, get some sleep and we have missed you terribly but are very proud and amazed by your self chosen journey.
Namaste..Chris M.2