Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Listing, Printing, Stressing


Today I finally got around to making a list of all my necessary items (flashlight, Tylenol PM, passport, books, water bottle, water pills, prescriptions, etc.) and printing my itinerary and travel documents for my family. I'm not sure if I'm feeling accomplished for knocking-out a bit of my to-do list or stressed because I didn't get more done. Maybe both.

Tomorrow will be filled with errands and getting packed. I'm hoping to find a high quality digital camera for a good price that takes regular batteries since I might go for long periods of time without access to a power source.

Off to Thai food with Mom and Dad to "celebrate" my trip before I leave, even though I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I might not come back! More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Kara and Colin said...

Wish I could go! Even though I don't really like Thai. I'd eat that bread stuff!