Friday, June 19, 2009

A Quick THANK YOU!

One more think before I go...A BIG thank you to everyone who donated money for me to spend on the kids I'll be working with in Nepal. I'm taking over $600.00 in donations! I was shocked by the generosity and honored that so many of you trust me to spend your money as I see fit. Thank you, again and again.

Ursula Scott
Marilyn Richer
Mom & Dad
Kara (my sister)
The Sniezaks
Joe and Debbie Suver
Veronica Hagman
Carolyn McNeal
Mical Bryant
Theresa Lee-Hodson
Gary & Diana Gallinger

Another BIG thanks to everyone who donated trinkets for me to use along the way. The kids will love them and I can't wait to see their reactions.

The Thomas Family
Chris Nimick (Mom #2)
Ruth Pitingoro

And a final thank you to everyone who has made their support evident through their gifts, time and well wishes.

Bonnie Westmark (LOVED the good-bye party)
Becky Thompson (I'm drinking Starbucks as I type this!)
Julie Benkovich (I can't wait to paint)
Jamie Coffey (My Hong Kong Planner)
All my Bethel Friends
Tiffany & Mariah at Forest Canyon
My Buds-N-Blooms Family
My Advisory Kiddos

Thank you, love you and see you in a few weeks!
Laura

No comments: